Meheen bottler "refurbishing"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meheen bottler "refurbishing"

Any experts in the North East that can re-furbish a '96 Meheen 4 head bottling line? I would rather pay someone fairly local some $$ to get her running than pay shipping back and forth to the West Coast... We are located in Upstate NY.

It really depends on how much needs to be done. Most of it can be done by you if you are at all handy.
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Check out IHalls thread 'Maheen users Unite', alot of trouble shooting guides there. Or Just ask specific questions, We can most likely quide you through the rebuilding phase. Have you powered up the unit, what are the problems?
      P.S. When is 'Rage Against the Maheen ' playing ? Any West Coast dates.

Lance
      Rebel Malting Co.
      Reno, Nevada USA
      ljergensen@rebelmalting.com

Comment

Not yet raging against the Meheen

Thx. Lance, that is encouraging. I have spent several hours on the website reading posts, and there is a wealth of information on the Meheen. To be honest, with all of the projects so far - boiler installation, chiller installation, etc, I was kind of hoping for another avenue with less rage involved, but we will likely end up working through all of the problems ourselves. At least we will know how it works that way... We did fire it up and it made it through 3/4 of the cycle. We then shoved her in the corner, as there are more important issues to deal with before we have to worry about bottling beer.... heating up water being first on the list....

Comment

Check your push/advance plate and all the other associated teflon/plastic, your plate could be warped and this will not allow the unit to run in the auto cycle, only the clean.

Keep us posted.

Lance

Comment

Hiya fa50driver,
            If I can be of any help to ya, lemme know. I've been using these wonderful machines for quite a while now. First ones I used had dials not touch-screens. My direct email is info @ glacierbrewing.com, my number is 406-883-2595.

Prost!
            dave
            Glacier Brewing Company
            406-883-2595
            info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Thank you very much - to both of you -

More to come soon....

Comment

Are you near Plattsburgh? Try to find John from Lake Placid Brewing, they had one. A call to the brewer at the pub might get his contact info.
                Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
                tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
                "Your results may vary"

Comment

Working...
                X