Brewer Wanted for craft Brewery in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer Wanted for craft Brewery in Ohio

Located in Cleveland Hts Ohio, We are a locally owned and operated sustainable craft brewery producing select styles of great Beer
    We are looking for a Brewer to bring his passion and creativity to our business

Specifically you will:

Plan, direct and carry out beer production activities (brewing, fermenting, packaging) and ensure cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, efficiency, and performance standards

Establish and maintain brewery property, equipment and utilities (steam, cooling, air and water) in good condition to ensure quality (physical and microbiological), efficiency, and economical operation as well as compliance with policy, regulations and health & safety targets relating to sanitation, hygiene, and GMP

Recruit, train, develop, motivate and mentor staff

Other related duties as required

Qualifications:

Must have a solid understanding of all aspects of brewing, cellaring, yeast handling, CIP and sanitizing.

Must have understanding of cleaning chemical in the brewing process and its OSHA and other regulatory requirements.

Should have prior packaging, bottling and racking experience.

Should have a good understanding of Lab Operations /Quality Assurance /Quality Control.

Should have inventory management experience; ordering raw materials and parts, recording and monitoring raw materials and parts in house.

Must have a strong mechanical and electrical background with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve mechanical and electrical problems.

Must have the ability to develop, execute and manage a brewery preventive maintenance (PM) program.

Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.

Must be computer literate in spreadsheets and Microsoft Office.

Must be able to lift at least 60 pounds, move at least 165 pounds and have the physical condition to climb stairs a couple times a shift

Must be able to work variable shifts

Should have “hands on” leadership skills, with the ability to work within and lead as a part of a team.

Should have the desire to learn and teach others.

Should have a “Type A” personality with a strong work ethic, the ability to multitask and attention to detail

Please email your resume and cover letter to chefromano@msn.com

We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Brewer position

Have you filled this position?

Comment

Brewer needed

I'm very interested in your position. I have a very strong background with brewing as well as packaging. I've worked for some pretty meticulous breweries and picked up some great habits and skills. I'm currently trying to relocate to Cleveland from Youngstown and would love to help your business meet it's goals. Please contact me at 440 -317-0944

Thank you,

Chris Kambouris

Comment

Working...
      X