Suggestions for Water Filtration System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Water Filtration System

We are moving to a new location that is on City water. The water has a low amount of chlorine in it. Any suggestions on the type of Water treatment system we should get? I am told Charcol to filter out the Chlorine and make our water smell and taste clean. Our budget is just under $5K for this filtration system. Any advice of good companies and products? We have a 20 barrel brew house and plan on never producing over 5K bbls per year.

With the WaterCombo, we add value to two of the most important things in your life - your family's health and your home's net worth. By eliminating harmful chemicals and damaging scale from your water we provide bottled-water quality to every tap and appliance in your home. Virginia Filtronics

I love them and it was $800 shipped to my door. Water is pretty much the same, cloramines and a little sediment.

R/
    Mike Pensinger
    General Manager/Brewmaster
    Parkway Brewing Company
    Salem, VA

Comment

Water filtration

Check out the Pentek ST-BC Series, these are the ones we are looking at. Also if you place a sediment filter inline before your charcoal, you'll extend the life of your charcoal cartridges.

Doug,
      Hampden Brewing Co.

Comment

My guy included the sediment filter with the charcoal filter. Some of the best service I have had and installation is supper simple, any plumber can do it.

R/
        Mike Pensinger
        General Manager/Brewmaster
        Parkway Brewing Company
        Salem, VA

Comment

Working...
        X