Cellar Person / line operator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellar Person / line operator

Looking for a split position. Two shifts running a rotary bottler and three shifts in the cellar helping make some of the most unique ciders in the world. Located in Colfax California.
    Last edited by FoxBarrel Bruce; 10-14-2010, 09:32 AM.

Beverage Enthusiast

To whom it may concern,

Qualified beverage enthusiast seeks a full-time career opportunity in the brewing industry. I am looking to establish myself with a company that has a stellar reputation and is focused on growth. In addition, I would like to work in a positive environment that requires a high level of professionalism and teamwork.

I understand the unique lifestyle and professionalism the industry demands. With another hectic year on its way I offer reliability and high-energy to accomplish any task. I am a versatile employee and can be used in many capacities. With limited experience in commercial brewing, I have knowledge in home brewing and handcrafted soda production. With my strong knowledge of the beverage industry (ex. coffee, tea, soda and beer), I feel I would be a great fit for this position.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my work experience and accomplishments. Please contact me for an interview at (435) 640-9047 or email jakewood54@gmail.com. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jake Wood

Comment

Working...
    X