Seeking Brewing Opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Brewing Opportunities

I am looking for a position in the brewing industry which will allow me to get the most hands on experience possible. Primarily I would like a brewer/assistant brewer position where I can apply and expand on my training at the Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Brauerei (Research and Teaching Institute for Breweries) in Berlin, Germany (www.VLB-Berlin.org); however, I am willing to work in a variety of areas such as facilities, operations, production and logistics.

As a 2009 graduate of the Certified Brewmaster Course from the VLB-Berlin, I spent five months in a comprehensive academic program based on scientific quality control. The program consisted of courses in raw materials, malting technology, brewing technology, plant equipment, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, water/waste water treatment, energy and utilities. An accompanying internship was completed at the Svaneke Bryghus in Svaneke, Denmark; Svaneke Bryghus is a medium-sized craft brewery which produces a variety of beers and requires the personnel to be cross-trained in most production areas.

I am an experienced leader in a variety of facilities and logistics management positions over a 14 year professional history. My positions of responsibility included small unit leadership and logistics/training planning in the US Army and a variety of staff and leadership positions on various contracting projects. Please find my resume attached to this message for your convenience and references are available upon request.

I am an American citizen and am willing to relocate within the United States or internationally for a good opportunity to build my experience and learn as much as I can. I will be available from February/March 2011 onwards, after the completion of my current contractual obligations.
    Attached Files
Working...
X