MSc Brewer/Investor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSc Brewer/Investor

MSc Brewer with 25 years experience would like to be considered for brewing position by startup. I am in position to invest $50K as well. Please contact jhbrwmstr@gmail.com for resume and questions.

Originally posted by mashmixer
    MSc Brewer with 25 years experience would like to be considered for brewing position by startup. I am in position to invest $50K as well. Please contact jhbrwmstr@gmail.com for resume and questions.

Sending email direct later today.

Cheers

Lucas

Comment

Great Brewing Opportunity

Hi my name Is Carl Im a Brit, many years experience doing business in Asia,Currently 7 and 1/2 years running a successful live music bar in a busy tourist town in the foothills of the Himalayas S.W China.Six months ago we built a micro brewery in a stunning location using the water from a famous ancient spring using all imported ingredients we made some great beer and there has been a lot of interest as there is only one other micro brewery in China currently selling around 2000 ltrs a month as its also out of season
      now applying for license to bottle and sell to the largest beer drinking country in the world,interested?email classiccarpainter@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X