Great Brewing Opportunity In China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Brewing Opportunity In China

Hi my name Is Carl Im a Brit, many years experience doing business in Asia,Currently 7 and 1/2 years running a successful live music bar, in a busy tourist town in the foothills of the Himalayas S.W China.Six months ago we built a micro brewery in a stunning location,using the water from a famous ancient spring, using all imported ingredients we made some great beer and there has been a lot of interest as there is only one other micro brewery in China We are currently selling around 2000 ltrs a month as its also out of season
    now applying for license to bottle and sell to the largest beer drinking country in the world,we are looking for a head brewer interested?email classiccarpainter@yahoo.co.uk
    Last edited by bad monkey; 11-11-2010, 08:59 AM.

Hi Carl

Where about in China are you located? I used to brew in Shanghai and Nanjing in 2008/2009. Cheers, Joe

Comment

brewing in China

Hi Joe im in Dali in Yunnan Province.

Comment

Originally posted by Braumeister1516
        Hi Carl

Where about in China are you located? I used to brew in Shanghai and Nanjing in 2008/2009. Cheers, Joe
        Hi Joe,

Are you still in china? Interested to connect with you about an opportunity in Beijing. Please contact me at lishanbang@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks
        Last edited by Urban Panda; 07-16-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X