Portland, OR - Certified Cicerone Seeking Employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland, OR - Certified Cicerone Seeking Employment

I just passed the Certified Cicerone exam and am trying to get my foot in the door at a brewery or beer bar. I’m looking for employment in or near Portland (part-time, full-time, volunteer) where I can utilize my knowledge of beer and build on my understanding of the beer industry. I have experience bartending, am a home-brewer, and, as I mentioned before, am a Certified Cicerone (cicerone.org). Specific duties, pay, and hours are really a secondary concern to the opportunity to learn more about the industry. If you have any available work or know of anyone looking to hire, I would love a chance to discuss the qualities I can bring to your business.

Thank you for your time,

Sam Pecoraro
    samuelpecoraro@gmail.com

I am still seeking similar employment and have attached my resume.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm fairly new to these forums, but most forums I've frequented don't like cross posting like mad. You should likely delete all the other 4 or 5 postings you've done and keep it to just one in the appropriate forum. My 2c.

~Phil
      ~Phil

Comment

It's five.

Good luck Sam and Congratulations on becoming Certified!

Comment

Thank you for the heads-up Phil. I am genuinely interested in a position related to all of those forum headings. The "available for hire" forums have pretty low activity, so I assumed no-one would mind the multiple posts. If anyone else chimes-in, I will definitely delete a few of the posts. I'm just really anxious for an opportunity somewhere and didn't want to miss out on someone seeing my post. Once again, thanks for the heads-up; I am obviously new as well.

And thank you for the kind words Scott!

Comment

Working...
          X