Passionate Craft Beer Enthusiast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate Craft Beer Enthusiast

My passion for craft beer has fueled a life goal of opening up a brewery near my hometown of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I am a CPA currently employed full time as an auditor with LevitZacks (a San Diego based CPA firm). For the past 3 years, my interest in opening up my own brewery has flourished due to such factors as brewing my own beer, researching and reading about entrepreneurs in the craft beer industry, and enjoying excellent craft brews..

In order to become successful, I know I will need as much exposure to the craft beer industry as possible. As such I am seeking to obtain any available craft brewing experience. At the moment, I am satisfied with my current job but would like to offer my services from providing accounting aid to helping workers clean the brewing facilities (as long as it doesn't conflict with my current job M-F 8-5 and possibly Saturdays 8-3 during January-April). I am willing to work for FREE! All I want is an opportunity to become involved at the ground level of the craft brewing movement.

Additionally, if your brewery is dissatisfied with your current CPA firm or if you’re in need of a CPA firm to provide tax advice, compilations, reviews, audits, or other advisory services, LevitZacks is a highly reputable local San Diego firm. If you are interested in finding out more information about what my firm can offer, please contact me.

I appreciate the time you've taken to read my post and consider my proposal. Let me know if you are a brewery or know of any breweries in the San Diego area who may be interested. I've attached my resume for your reference. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

CPAs in Brewing?!

Must be something about accounting, busy-season or the corporate life in general, but craft beer sure does attract a lot of CPA's!

Former Big 4 auditor here - good luck with your pursuits!

Comment

Working...
    X