R.I. start-up seeking experienced, driven sales manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I. start-up seeking experienced, driven sales manager

Hello, my name is Nick Garrison and I am in the process of opening a microbrewery in Providence, Rhode Island – a venture that I have been working on for the past two years. I have completed a comprehensive business plan that has attracted the interest of investors, and I am currently in the process of raising capital and finalizing my management team.

We are seeking an experienced sales manager who is interested in a career, not a job. Candidates need to have prior experience managing sales and distributor relations in the beer and/or liquor distribution industry. In short, we need a sales manager who is ambitious, hard working, responsible, personable, a team player, and who applies innovative thinking to solve complex problems. Although not a requirement, preference will be given to applicants who have existing relationships with beer distributors and retailers in New England, as that will be our primary target market. Finally, applicants need to be U.S. citizens or currently reside in the U.S. with a visa, as hiring a foreign national is simply too costly and time consuming for us to consider at this time.

This will be an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for anyone interested in helping a fledgling brewery get off the ground in the New England area. Obviously, any hiring decision is contingent on our ability to raise the full amount of start-up capital. If you are interested in this opportunity (or if you have a referral), please e-mail Nick at ngarri01@gmail.com, and be sure to include a resume and references. Thanks!
Working...
X