Professional brewer seeking work in PDX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional brewer seeking work in PDX

Hello, my name is James Landers and I have been a professional brewer in Seattle for the last four years. I have just recently relocated to Portland and am looking to continue my passion for brewing.

Starting my career from the bottom bottling position and working my way up, I have learned every aspect of brewing available to me at my former brewery from raw ingredients to warehouse to keg to bottle. I'm well versed in the challenges and everyday problems that we, as brewers, go through and have the experience and knowledge to fix these problems as they arise. I function seamlessly in team oriented and independent situations along with adjusting to changes and re-prioritizing efficiently on the fly. Up until recently I brewed two thirty barrel batches a day and filtered with a DE filter. I was also responsible for equipment repair, cellar work, and CIPs.

I am ready and eager to start work as soon as possible. My resume is posted below as well as a letter of recommendation from my former employer. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

James Landers

Attached Files
Working...
X