Need a NorCal contract brewer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a NorCal contract brewer!

Hello! My demand is exceeding my supply, and I can't brew in my kitchen anymore. I need to find a contract brewer in the Northern California area, and haven't had any luck so far. This is my first time in the business, so I need all the help I can get.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a few Northern California contract brewers? I need my product to be pastuerized as well.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me!

JKMillerInc

Try Coast Range in Gilroy, ask for Peter. Not really
    N. Cal but does it really matter?
    Steve

Comment

Give me a call at Sacramento Brewing Company and we can discuss your project. 916.483.3618 Sam

Comment

Call Beermann's and possibly Sudwerks in the Sacramento, CA area. The former is actively looking for contract work and the other has been open to contracting in the past.
        Good luck and make sure you have a good contract before you start talking to other breweries to make sure you get what you desire.
        Ben

Comment

contract

I'm considering expanding and would consider enlisting the help of a contract brewer. Does anyone have an idea as to how much something like that costs?

Comment

Cost of Microbrew

About $12-$14 per case for your own brew depending upon the expense of your ingredients based on your recipe.
            That's about $6-8 for beer and about $5 for 6 pack carrier and carton. Labels are just pennies.
            Of course if you use painted bottles, expensive ingredients then all of this can change.
            You have to pay for 6 packs up front and glass also has minimum runs. The beer also will have a minimum batch size depending on the brewery it can run 7.5 barrels to 15 or 20 barrels at some breweries and if you go to the big ones expect 100 or 200 barrel minimums of one beer type.
            You can make money using a contract manufacturer but there are upfront costs and you may need to start with several hundred cases or more which seems like a lot at first.
            If you need help through this process I can work with you.

Comment

Working...
            X