Long wait for hops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long wait for hops...

My hop supplier (one we're all familiar with) now tells me that my hops might be ready to ship in MARCH. I don't recall having to wait this long ever. What gives with a 6 month wait for my hop order? This is really starting to annoy me. Maybe time to go elsewhere. I'm tired of dealing with this particular company after they repeatedly push back my ship date and change their story daily. Anyone else getting this treatment from them? Moderator care to chime in and set me right? Maybe you can convince me that your problem should be mine?
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Originally posted by gitchegumee
    My hop supplier (one we're all familiar with) now tells me that my hops might be ready to ship in MARCH. I don't recall having to wait this long ever. What gives with a 6 month wait for my hop order? This is really starting to annoy me. Maybe time to go elsewhere. I'm tired of dealing with this particular company after they repeatedly push back my ship date and change their story daily. Anyone else getting this treatment from them? Moderator care to chime in and set me right? Maybe you can convince me that your problem should be mine?

well if your supplier rhymes with Lop Trunion, then yeah they push alot of orders around filling the smallest ones last. I have dealt with the smaller family owned farms that now have there own mills and pellitizers which offer fairs prices with NO contracts, and am extremely happy.

Comment

I thought as much. I'll be looking for decent contracts for "sustainalble" suppliers who will honor time tables. Sorry for any negativity, but we have to have reliable sources of raw materials. Especially when/where it is difficult to obtain these raw materials. No? And why six months later can I not get my hops? Still waiting for my ingredients.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

What about the Puterbaugh family? www.hopsdirect.com

Comment

Working...
        X