Breiss Malts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breiss Malts

WTF....Being in Alaska I have been using a west coast distributor for several years now. We are currently putting a brand new bottling line in place with positive growth in the five years we have been in business.
    Breiss Malting has been one of the mainstays of my brews since the begining. Now Breiss is telling me that I have to choose someone else for this product. Not only is this screwing with my shipping which is a huge part up here. But I feel that I am being forced into substitution of product. Can anybody shed any insite??
    Frank Kassik
    Kassik's Brewery

Not sure what the deal is with Breiss, but BSG in Denver isn't even going to carry them any more.

Personally I like the Rahr malt as a sub for the base, but they dont have the caramel malts that Breiss did. Any suggestions on the C40-C120 range for substitutions would be helpful for everyone in the same boat here.
    Cheers!

Jeff
    Carbondale Beer Works

Comment

This should clear things up a bit

Country Malt Group joins Briess distributor network

CHILTON, WISCONSIN—Briess Malt & Ingredients Co. has named The Country Malt Group as a new, authorized distributor of its entire line of brewing ingredients effective immediately.

"We're excited about this partnership and what it means to the American craft brewing industry," stated Briess Vice President of Sales & Marketing Robert O'Connell. "In a relatively short period of time, The Country Malt Group has grown into a respected and trusted full service distributor by staying focused on the customer's needs.

"That makes them an excellent fit with our business model and our mission which has been, and remains, to provide quality products and superior service to the craft brewing industry," O'Connell continued.

"Briess has built its reputation on delivering high quality, innovative products that meet our customer's specific needs" stated The Country Malt Group's President, Bryan Bechard. "We are incredibly excited to bring the entire Briess product line to our existing customers and look forward to further building the Briess brand."

Providing easy access to Briess products is critical, O'Connell continued. "The Country Malt Group's warehouses are strategically located throughout the United States which complements our existing distributor network, further providing the brewing community with higher service levels" added O'Connell.

The Country Malt Group, headquartered in Champlain, NY, operates six distribution warehouses in the United States with locations in Champlain, NY, Vancouver, WA, Hayward, CA, Aurora, CO, South Holland, IL, and Hickory, NC.

For more information visit BrewingWithBriess.com or email info@BrewingWithBriess.com.
      Cheers!
      Banjo Bandolas
      Probrewer.com
      v- 541-284-5500
      banjo@probrewer.com

Comment

Originally posted by BonedaleBeer
        Not sure what the deal is with Breiss, but BSG in Denver isn't even going to carry them any more.

Personally I like the Rahr malt as a sub for the base, but they dont have the caramel malts that Breiss did. Any suggestions on the C40-C120 range for substitutions would be helpful for everyone in the same boat here.
        Crisp makes good quality caramel malts from 15-120. Available from BSG.

Comment

Working...
        X