Meheen problem - initial startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meheen problem - initial startup

We have a 1996 4 head Meheen bottling line. A few month's ago, we were able to get it most of the way through its sequence. We just started it up today and it won't proceed past the initial screen: "Micro Master by: Meheen Manufacturing" with the "Pause" light illuminated. Pressing "reset" does nothing. We can not get past this screen. Any suggestions?
    Dan
    Cortland Beer Company, L.L.C.
    "Remember folks, foam is 30% beer"

Originally posted by highhopgod
    We have a 1996 4 head Meheen bottling line. A few month's ago, we were able to get it most of the way through its sequence. We just started it up today and it won't proceed past the initial screen: "Micro Master by: Meheen Manufacturing" with the "Pause" light illuminated. Pressing "reset" does nothing. We can not get past this screen. Any suggestions?
    Hi Dan,
    If this unit was in storage a long time (not plugged in), it is possible it dropped it's programming. There is a fairly simple way to "repopulate" the programming. I've been racking my brain but I cannot remember what the key sequence is (maybe pressing and holding AUTO, SANI, CLEAN at the same time for six seconds than press reset?). The good news is Dave Meheen knows. His website is www.meheen-mtg.com.
    Prost!
    Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
    X