Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stone Brewing Co. Mid-West Regional Brewery Rep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone Brewing Co. Mid-West Regional Brewery Rep.

Stone Brewing Co. has been the fastest growing craft brewery in the United States since its founding in 1996. Known for brewing groundbreaking, bold, and immensely flavorful craft beers, Stone has been named “the Top Brewery on Planet Earth, The Most Popular and Highest Rated Brewery—Ever” by Beer Advocate Magazine. Stone is committed to environmental and social responsibility, from installing one of the largest rooftop solar arrays in California to being the biggest restaurant purchaser of local small-farm organic produce in San Diego County at the Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens.

We continue to experience tremendous growth and we are looking to hire someone for our sales force in the Mid-West as an On/Off-Premise Sales Representative.

Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio will be considered.

Are you a sales professional who loves great beer? Read on…

The Mid-West Regional Sales Representative will cover Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Kentucky and be responsible for the following, but not limited to, on and off premise sales; planning our participation in and organizing events such as brewers festivals and charity events; prospecting new business within the established territory, setting up presentations, and utilizing stop-by techniques ensuring that existing accounts are contacted regularly. Maximizing the POS exposure in each account and organizing an efficient plan to ensure a productive work day. You must be fun, creative, motivated, diligent, and don't understand how anyone could possibly say 'NO' to great beer. You must have business to business professional sales experience. Bar, restaurant or grocery experience not required but helpful. You will be calling on restaurants, bars and grocery stores. Oh...you must know and love great beer. Did we mention that?
    If you are interested in this awesome opportunity and you meet our requirements we want to talk to you. Preferably candidates will have a passion for craft beer as well as being well connected to the craft brewing community in the craft beer market place.

Forward your cover letter and resume to jobs@stonebrew.com and tell us why you are the best candidate for this position. PLEASE INDICATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON YOUR SUBMITTAL.

Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.

Pre-employment drug screening, physical and background check are required.

Compensation package commensurate with job skills and experience including a comprehensive benefit package.

I want this job!

I hope you guys have not found anyone yet, because I applied yesterday and I'm the perfect person for the job. What an honor it would be to sell & promote Stone's great beers!

Comment

Working...
    X