TopLine valves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TopLine valves...

Anybody know where I can get replacement valve seats for TOPLINE 1" TC butterfly valves? Are they interchangeable with any others? Thanks for any help.
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Originally posted by gitchegumee
    Anybody know where I can get replacement valve seats for TOPLINE 1" TC butterfly valves? Are they interchangeable with any others? Thanks for any help.
    Hiya Gitchegumee,
    Contact the gang at BreweryGaskets.com. They seem to have a valve seat for every system.
    Prost!
    Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Right. Done that. No luck. Thanks.

Comment

if you have a spare valve that you can do without for a while the guys at brewerygaskets can custom make gaskets for you. They just made us a bunch of gaskets for our grundies. So far everything is holding up great.
        Manuel

Comment

had the same problem

Industrial Pipe and Supply Co. sells Top Line parts...brewery gaskets didn't help
          I just got mine $15 each..and they delivered from an hour away..the seats look different than the original but they just tighten down and work just fine
          Last edited by kaptn06; 04-11-2011, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Fantastic! Just did a google on Industrial Pipe and Supply and came up with dozens of hits. Popular name. Where exactly did you find these? Thanks for your help!

Comment

Just followed the chain of distribution starting at the source TL. Very helpful people

Comment

M.E. Solutions LLC (brewery consultants) list themselves as a Topline distributor.

http://www.mesolutionsllc.com/home.shtml

Cheers,
                Travis Hixon
                Blackstone Brewing Co.
                Nashville, TN
                travis@blackstonebrewery.com

Comment

Working...
                X