Salem Brewer available for hire or consulting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salem Brewer available for hire or consulting

Experienced brewer, currently located in Salem, Oregon. I'm looking for a position anywhere in Oregon with any brewery, small to large. I'd prefer the Willamette Valley, but I'm willing to consider any position in Oregon. I have spent the last year and a half in the industrial chemicals sector, and fervently wish to return to brewing. I have experience with brewhouses from 7bbl to 125 bbl, forklift training, recipe design, beer judging and inventory management. I also have an extensive list of contacts throughout the Pacific Northwest for equipment and supplies that carries over from the chemical to the brewing industry.

Please contact me if you think I might be a fit for your brewery. I'm willing to do any brewery work at all, from brewing to kegging to scrubbing floors to delivery work. Entry level, long hours, not a problem. I'm also open to consultant work, having done so for M T Head Brewing in Graham, Washington, Shanghai Brewery in Shanghai, PRC, and Rapax Brewing in Brooklyn.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by egonbrauer; 06-01-2011, 03:17 PM.

Bend Possibility

We are looking for a brewer to manage a 7-10 barrel house.

Dave
    Brew Werks Brewing
    Bend OR

Comment

Bumping up to keep visible.

Long distance not a problem. I'm also available for consultation, too. Do your recipes need a tweak? Are you thinking about a startup, or an expansion? I can help.

Comment

Bumping up to maintain interest. Low-drama, willing to get down and dirty. I've revived brewpubs from the dead and I can do the same for you. I'm willing to commute anywhere within two hours of Salem, Oregon without any worries, and I'll consider the right offer anywhere else on in the Northwest.

Comment

Bumping this up again. Ready to work now, and I'll consider anywhere in Oregon and possibly Washington. Let me help you!

Comment

Bumping up again. Let me help *you* make your brewery better!

Comment

Working...
            X