Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer-loving Lab Geek Searching for Employment in Quality Assurance

Hello,

I am a recent college graduate with a passion for craft beer looking for employment in the field of quality assurance. I majored in Molecular and Cellular Biology with a minor in Chemistry at Vanderbilt University, and have been trained in standard lab techniques including microbiological plating and culturing, titration, and liquid chromatography. I gained further practical lab experience at the Carl Johnson Laboratory as a research assistant. I have one year of home-brewing experience and am currently a Certified Beer Server studying to become a Certified Cicerone.

I am able to relocate immediately to anywhere within the United States and work any shift. I am not afraid to do the dirty work necessary to ensure consistently outstanding beer, and I believe I would be an immediate asset to any brewery looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual. I have attached my resume with further details regarding my experience and education. Please contact me at any time at (216)-407-8254 or via email at nathan.l.gibbon@vanderbilt.edu.

Best,
    Nate Gibbon
    Attached Files

Bump, still available for hire.

Comment

Still looking.

Comment

Working...
      X