Experienced Brewery Rockstar- Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewery Rockstar- Denver

OK Colorado Brewers, who needs some help?! I have 10 years in the craft beer industry, first as a warehouse/delivery manager with Left Hand Brewery and Indian Peaks Distribution in Longmont, and most recently as the site manager for Brewers Supply Group in Denver. I can handle any job in the craft industry, from washing kegs and bottling line operation, to sales and delivery, to inventory control and employee relations, and I even know how to brew beer! I'm looking to stay in the local beer biz, so if you need any help at all, please drop me a line to discuss my unique skill set and be amazed by my non-stop work ethic. Let's get to 15% market share!

Prost!

Ben Matzen
    matzenb@gmail.com
    720-771-4736

Experience: 2004-2011: Brewers Supply Group, Denver, CO 
    Warehouse Manager for the leading supplier of raw materials to the craft brewing industry. Personally manage all aspects of warehouse with over $500,000 per month in sales. Proven record of acquiring customer projections, implementing strategies to insure sales needs are met, and resolving issues quickly and creatively. Responsibilities include: purchasing materials from domestic and overseas vendors; inbound container routing, unloading, and stocking; wholesale price negotiation; freight carrier contracts and relations; hiring and supervising warehouse staff; front office management, including accounts receivable and accounts payable; warehouse expansions and upgrades; strict OSHA compliance; equipment and building maintenance; as well as creating and building outstanding customer relationships!

2001-2004: Left Hand Brewing/ Indian Peaks Distribution, Longmont, CO Warehouse and Fleet Manager for a successful craft beer distributor. Hired as delivery driver, promoted to manager with similar responsibilities as above. Hired and supervised drivers as well as warehouse staff. Duties also included loading and dispatching a fleet of delivery trucks on the Front Range, driving routes when necessary, performing routine vehicle maintenance, and scheduling repairs.

2000-2001: Quality Plants, Inc., Stillwater, OK
    Sales/ Delivery Driver for a family-owned greenhouse.  Maintained a container plant delivery program that grew to over 60 wholesale accounts. Assisted with plant propagation and landscape projects. 
    (405) 377-4494

Education: 1996-2000: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK. Bachelor of Arts, English Literature. Graduated magna cum laude.

Abilities: Proficient in Microsoft Office. Proficient in Solomon ERP software. Experienced with Microsoft Dynamics, MAS90, and Sage Pastel ERP software.  
    Current forklift certification.
    Trained in diesel truck and electric forklift maintenance.
    Last edited by Bmatzen; 07-08-2011, 10:32 AM.
Working...
X