Production Operators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Operators

Stranahan’s Colorado is looking for Production Operators to join our team in Denver, Colorado. The positions cover all aspects of mashing, fermenting and distillation.
    Summary:
    Position performs, monitors, and documents batch process operations in the mashing and fermenting of raw materials for the distillation of spirits and whiskey manufacturing.
    Responsibilities include but not limited to:
    • Operating and maintaining all aspects of milling, mashing, boiling, whirlpool, cooling, yeast handling, fermenting, and filtering processes.
    • Batching of raw materials
    • Operating multiple distillation units
    • Performing cutting of finished spirit
    • Performing CIP operations on tanks, lines, heat exchangers, and other equipment while following all appropriate quality, PPE and safety procedures.
    • Maintaining a high regard for the quality of the product produced and the work performed.

Qualifications:
    • Minimum High School diploma, College degree in Sciences or Industrial Technology is highly preferred.
    • 1-3 years production brewing/distilling/wine making experience highly preferred.
    • Production maintenance background, knowledge of equipment operation and reliability.
    • Strong mechanical ability with problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
    • Good organizational and communication skills, ability to multi-task and provide accurate documentation.
    • Ability to follow direction, work independently and be a team player supporting business operations.
    • Proper use of PPE and Safe chemical handling knowledge is required.

Physical Requirements:
    • Ability to lift 55 lbs.
    • Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and crouch.

Typical Working Environment:
    This position works entirely in a production environment. Rotational shift work is required and willingness to work weekends when requested.

Has this...

...position been filled?
    Thanks.

Chris Washenberger
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm probably too late, but here goes nothing.

Hello, my name is Richard Tucker and have just now seen the help wanted ad posted on probrewer.com. I realize that the ad was posted a month ago and that my request for consideration may be tardy, but everything that's worth doing is worth trying for. I feel that I may be a perfect fit for your production team. I have three year of production brewery experience, from bottling, to cellar operations. I am a team player who is self motivated to do the best that I can to help myself, help my team, and to better my world. After working in the brewery i also spent time working construction, this experience only reinforced my strong work ethic and my mechanical knowledge. I hope that I am not too late, but if I am thank you for taking the time to read this.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X