Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSU Beaver - Marketing Management/Fermentation Science Graduate. Looking to Brew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU Beaver - Marketing Management/Fermentation Science Graduate. Looking to Brew!

I'm a 2008 graduate from Oregon State University. I have a bachelors in marketing management and my minor is in fermentation science, where the emphasis of my studies was beer.

I have been a home brewer for the past 8 years and am a recent entrepreneur establishing a company that offers private in home brewing lessons. see www.brewsathome.com

After college I immediately got hired into the marketing department of a repo company and was quickly promoted to supervisor of the department (up to 12 personell). I lasted 3 years in this position, but I lacked passion for what I was selling and what the company was doing and it drained my inner self. This is why I started up my own business and quit the job.

My venture is fun, but it is done out of passion and it very viable and struggles to pay the bills. I would like to seek employment brewing mainly, but would settle for a sales/marketing position within a brewery as this is where the bulk of my experience is.

I lack experience brewing on a large scale system in a commercial setting, but I have the drive and desire to learn quickly and become a true team player.

Pedro Navarro
    (503)910-1885

info@brewsathome.com
    Attached Files

Forgot to mention...

I should probably point out the fact that i do have experience brewing on Oregon States pilot plant brewery. 2 bbl.

Comment

bump

bumping this up

Comment

Bump

Still looking. I would not frown at the chance for even part time work just to get my foot in the door. More than willing to start as far at the bottom of the totem pole as I need to in order to get noticed.

Comment

bump

Bumping up

Comment

bump

bumping it up again

Comment

Working...
            X