Willamette Valley brewer available for hire or consultation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willamette Valley brewer available for hire or consultation

Experienced brewer, currently located in Salem, Oregon. I'm looking for a position anywhere in Oregon with any brewery, small to large. I'd prefer the Willamette Valley, but I'm willing to consider any position in Oregon or southwest Washington. I have experience with brewhouses from 7bbl to 125 bbl, forklift training, recipe design, beer judging and inventory management. I also have an extensive list of contacts throughout the Pacific Northwest for equipment and supplies that carries over from the chemical to the brewing industry.

Please contact me if you think I might be a fit for your brewery. I'm willing to do any brewery work at all, from brewing to kegging to scrubbing floors to delivery work. Entry level, long hours, not a problem. I'm also open to consultant work, having done so for M T Head Brewing in Graham, Washington, Shanghai Brewery in Shanghai, PRC, and Rapax Brewing in Brooklyn.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Files

Bumping up; still available, still ready to get my hands dirty. Ten years of experience means I know what I'm getting into. Ready for long days, hard work, whatever it takes to get the job done. Long commute? No problem!

Comment

Bumping again; You can't buy this kind of doesn't-give-up attitude, folks.

Comment

Bumping again. Part-time, full-time, entry level or advanced. I'll do it all with a smile.

Comment

Bumping again. Because of personal situation, I'd really prefer something in Oregon or southwestern Washington, but especially for short-term or consultation I'll consider almost anywhere. I'm perfectly willing to commute almost anywhere in Oregon, though.

Comment

consultant wanted

I'm in the planning phase right now for a nanobrewery. Still trying to decide if I'm going to open in wa or Oregon. If I open in Oregon it will be around the stayton area. The brewery will be pretty small to start with. I would welcome any experience you have. I don't know what I could pay at this time. Currently I'm located in SC, at Ft Jackson. Willing to at least talk to you, and get some advice.
            Last edited by gray31; 11-14-2011, 03:04 PM.
            Sleiche!
            Bill
            Busted knuckles Brewing Co.

Comment

consultant wanted

I'm in the planning phase right now for a nanobrewery. Still trying to decide if I'm going to open in wa or Oregon. If I open in Oregon it will be around the station area. The brewery will be pretty small to start with. I would welcome any experience you have. I don't know what I could pay at this time. Currently I'm located in SC, at Ft Jackson.
              Sleiche!
              Bill
              Busted knuckles Brewing Co.

Comment

Bumping yet again. Please, let me boost your sales and quality.

Comment

Yet another bump. Wouldn't you prefer an employee this persistent and dedicated?

Comment

Working...
                  X