Chinese Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Manuals

Bought a full brewery set and figured out that the manuals are all in Chinese when it showed up. I think I can figure out most of it but I'm worried about the Glycol Chiller and wiring it up. I'm pretty sure the company is Zub....

Anyone got any suggestions? Think a fridge guy can just look at it and figure it out?

Thanks

This also applies to

A direct fire burner. If only I'd known to learn Chinese.

Comment

Yeah, I would think a good HVAC guy could figure it out. Is it a packaged unit or in pieces? On a packaged unit the main thing is to make sure the three phase is right, that the pumps and compressor are turning in the right direction. Also, most compressors have a heater circuit that you should energize about 24 hours before you try to crank it up.
      Linus Hall
      Yazoo Brewing
      Nashville, TN
      www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Good. I've got a message in with one so hopefully we can get it worked out. The wiring diagrams look like wiring diagrams after all. What I was worried about was the power. Thanks for the tip about the heater too, I did not know that and certaintly wasnt getting that info out of the manual.

Comment

Oh and it is a packaged unit

To answer your question.

Comment

Mike, send me an email if you want a guy who can do all the gas and refrigerant tech you need. This guy is smart, thorough and efficient. Expensive, too. But worth it.
            Keith Yager
            Head Brewer/Owner
            Yellowhammer Brewing Co.
            www.yellowhammerbrewery.com

Comment

Thanks I think I talked to him

Ethan gave me Cole (I think Dan Cole but it might have been Mike) and I talked to him over the phone. I'll probably have him come out and do all the refrigerant and make sure its working.

Comment

that's the guy. he's pretty sharp.
                Keith Yager
                Head Brewer/Owner
                Yellowhammer Brewing Co.
                www.yellowhammerbrewery.com

Comment

I hope the unit is UL listed or certified by an EE. Otherwise the inspector may not allow you to use it. Todd

Comment

Working...
                  X