Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer looking to relocate

Experience:
    Currently 2 years as an Assistant Brewer at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant's with 7-bbl and 40-bbl capacity brewhouses producing 2,300-bbl annually of award winning beer for five of our Restaurants utilizing 40-bbl wort transfer manifold and combined mash tun/kettle, separate lauter tun/HLT, six 60-bbl fermenters, and seven 60-bbl bright tanks, 100 plate filter, and triple manual keg washer. I am experienced in every aspect of the beer production and distribution including wort production, high gravity brewing, yeast management and transfers, CIP, beer transfers, fermentation monitoring, filtering, keg cleaning and filling, draft equipment maintenance and quality control. I also have experience in distribution, invoicing, inventory tracking, and keg room maintenance for several of our key accounts. I am very team oriented and believe in keeping a positive vibe in the brewery while brewing consistent quality beer.

I am looking to relocate for a new exciting experience at a brewery that will let me build on my current brewing experience. Please contact me at any time via phone, Skype or email to discuss in further detail. I thank you for taking the time to read my information and look forward to speaking with you.

Cheers,
    Fred Thibodeaux
    Last edited by fred_thibodeaux; 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM.
Working...
X