Bottle pressure pressure/CO2 meter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle pressure pressure/CO2 meter?

Not sure of the actual name for this device, as I have only seen them in pictures, but does anyone know where to get the pressure meters that monitor the pressure of an individual bottle or what their technical name is?

Thanks,

Taylor Smack
    Blue Mountain Brewery
    Blue Mountain Barrel House

Zahm? Gehaltemeter?

Comment

A search of the forum for bottle co2 test got me this:

Sounds like you want a Zahm Nagle like KWLSD says...

Don't forget to use search, its awesome, or if you want to have the power of google, just do a search with your terms there and add anywhere:

siterobrewer.com

and it will only search here.

Ex:

search in google like this:

test co2 bottle siterobrewer.com

and it gave me the same above link as the 3rd or 4th one down, I love the googles
      ~Phil

Comment

If you're looking for the pressure gauges that clamp to the bottle try these guys:

Site is in German but you can download an English catalog with all sorts of weird stuff. In 2010 I got a quote for bottle pressure tester no. 12118 at about EUR 160.00 ex. Germany.
        Clarke Pelz
        Cynosure Brewing

Comment

Flaschendruckprüfer

As mentioned above you can obtain it at Barby + Kühner and will recommend the model 1211 , which includes the thermometer and the German terminology is Flaschendruckprüfer same as bottle pressure tester.
          Just to let you know, mine fits the european bottles NWR or Vichy (bottle neck orifice diameter 16mm), I tried it in other beer bottles and it did not tight as it should, so check your bottles before you buy it because it is quite expensive.
          Last edited by Fausto Yu-Shan; 02-07-2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

GW Kent sells these:

Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not.

Cheers,

dave

Comment

Google Zahm and Nagel.

Comment

Thanks...you guys nailed it

Thanks all. The German ones were what I had seen. Totally did not know Zahm made a piercing device that seems to do somewhat of the same thing, or that GW Kent had something similar too. Awesome. Thank you all again for taking the time to respond and help!

Taylor Smack
                Blue Mountain Brewery
                Blue Mountain Barrel House

Comment

Working...
                X