More plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More plates

anyoneknow Where can I buy these plates for my filter?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by brewmaster 2011; 03-12-2012, 10:05 AM.

Have you tried GW Kent?

Prost!
    Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

I can't tell if it is the Exact same plate cause the have no pictures

Comment

I have the same exact plates. They came on the generic P&F filters that Bohemian sold with most of their system's. I have been unable too figure out the manufactuer of these plates either. Dwight at brewerygaskets.com can hook you up with the gaskets at least. Hope that helps some!!

Comment

Is Bohemian still in buisness and if so how can i contact them?

Comment

Bohemian has been out of business for over a decade. I will try to get a hold of clint stromberg, at Stromberg Tanks. He was one of their installer's back in the 90's, he would know better than anybody, but he gets a little annoyed of people calling him just to find info about the old bohemian stuff. Will get back to you ,if I find anything out!! Cheers!!!

Comment

Filter Plates

Just found your post regarding the filter plates. Those look like Della Toffola plates:
              Oltre 50 anni di esperienza nella fornitura di macchine e impianti per i settori di enologia, beverage, lattiero caseario e alimentare, imbottigliamento e confezionamento, trattamento acque, chimica e farmaceutica.

Della Toffola used to do custom work for other manufacturs. Those plates look like they are custom...
              Was wandering what size Bohemian you have?

Prosit!

Comment

Working...
              X