Need Bell's Brewery Sales info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Bell's Brewery Sales info

We were asked to do a paper over a company we were passionate about and I chose Bell's brewery. I need their sales volumes, any type of demographic breakdowns, growth trends, or anything pertaining to such. I can't seem to find this stuff, and bell's has not contacted me back yet on my questions.

I tried to post in a more appropriate section of the forum but I did not have access or something.

thanks

research for paper

What if you just made up the numbers? If you cannot find them, and Bell's doesn't contact you back, then no one else can verify them either?
    Kinda kidding. We small breweries get tons of requests for student interviews, class projects, tours etc. We are just not big enough to have someone handle these. Then add to this all the requests we get to donate items or sponsor events. It truly is overwhelming. Honestly, I could spend two days a week just giving tours to people who really want to see the inner workings of the brewery.
    Bell's means you no offense by not responding. It is flattering that our industry is so sexy and accessible. But also, very overwhelming.
    Best of luck to you and thanks for having a passion for craft beer.
    Jeff Schrag
    Mother's Brewing Co.
    Springfield, Missouri

Comment

Working...
    X