Microbiologist/Experienced Production over Multiple Roles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microbiologist/Experienced Production over Multiple Roles

I have a degree in microbiology from a US based university with published research in the fermentation/genetics area. I have been homebrewing for 6+ years, replicating almost every style of beer, mead,wine, and some experience distilling spirits. Currently working in a regional microbrewery, but need to relocate to a higher populated area to support my spouse's career.

I have experience in the following:

Operating 40 BBL, 3 vessel brewhouse, wort chiller, the works
    Recipe formulation in research & development phases
    Monitoring fermentations, CIP of floors, interior/exterior of tanks, and drains
    Barrel ageing
    DE Vertical Fan filter filtration
    Packaging systems, 12 ounce and 24 ounce, automation
    Tank and vessel design
    Yeast management
    Established QA SOP, HACCP, and lab
    Performed all lab analysis, including analytical chemistry and microbiology using ASBC Methods of Analysis.
    Managed production schedule and training of all employees

IBD Diploma in Brewing exam scheduled for this summer, Diploma in Distilling later this fall is a huge possibility. I am looking to relocate to anywhere presently. PM for CV and references. I am seeking brewer or headbrewer positions.

Please contact us.

Flexible but full time position available in Lexington, KY. Please email CV to rhdouglas1222@aol.com. Thank you!

Comment

Still looking for the right opportunity!

Comment

We are looking for someone with your credentials. We are in Dallas, TX. Please send us your resume to info@lakewoodbrewingcompany.com

Comment

Still looking for a good fit.

Comment

please PM me with a number to reach you at.

Comment

Working...
            X