CA: Beer Sales/Marketing & Cicerone Certified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA: Beer Sales/Marketing & Cicerone Certified

I am looking for a career as a sales rep/marketing/events coordinator with a craft heavy distributor or microbrewery in the Southern California territory.

Since I was of legal drinking age, I have been an advocate for the world’s greatest and most diverse beverage as well as the greatest social lubricant – craft beer!!

I enjoy fieldwork and face-to-face interaction, which I believe is a vital key to maintaining relationships with consumers.

I excel at “tapping” into resources to develop brand buzz by using social media and creative marketing campaigns.

I have experience in both on-site and off-site accounts and understand the diverse selling and marketing strategies of each. I excel at public education and staff training and I am able to speak “beer geek” or “beer novice” fluently.

As a former draft technician, I am familiar with line cleaning procedures, system troubleshooting and keg maintenance.

I hold a Cicerone Certified Beer Server certificate and am working on more certificates that acknowledge my passion for beer.

Resume and references are available upon request.

Cheers,

Jen "Molly" Allen
    323-574-0876
Working...
X