Brewery Controller System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Controller System

I'm in the process of putting together a 10 bbl direct fire HERMS system, and I'm having trouble with the control of the system. I don't need anything too complex, but I would like to have the ability to control the HERMS and burners for temperature adjustment. I was figuring to use some standard SS relays for the pumps and thermocouples to determine the temperature, but I'm not really sure how to control the burners (I plan on using some economites). Does anyone make an all in one system controller for something on this scale? Or is it pretty much build as you can? Thanks for any help you can provide.

You might check out Brewmation. Kevin is great and I know he's done up to 7BBL. He predominantly works with electric systems, but I would be surprised if he couldn't help you out here.

If not, you might check out the brewtroller forums. They are mainly for homebrewers, but if you are looking to control flame on/off, you might get some ideas for controlling a Honeywell gas valve.

Nick

Comment

Working...
    X