PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Contract Brewery in So to Central California

Zoob
09-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I am looking for current breweries that may have some extra capacity which they would want to contract out. Ideally a Central Valley CA. location is preferable.
I am looking to start building my brand locally and small at an estimated 300 -500 BBL annual. I could use suggestions with regaurd to distribution. I would like to use my own recipies under your guidence if at all possible. Primarily looking at kegging with a small bottled or canned release.
Please contact me if you have such an opportunity/capacity. Please include a first pass of your terms.
Thanks
CZ

Oly
09-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Contract Brewery
We are a contract brewery located in Central California. We are currently brewing beer for beers as far north as Napa/Sonoma and as far south as Los Angeles/San Diego areas. We are always looking for other contract breweries to join our brewery. The brewery has been around for over 25 years and turns out some extremely great beer. If this sounds like something that interests you, pleaase feel free to contact me at 916-897-4088/ Ask for Greg. Thank you.