Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Knowledge Training...

Hey Brewers/Distributors,
    Many of you are already our customers and know about this deal, but I wanted to make it available to all of the ProBrewers out there. We are Beer Conscious Training and we train Sales Reps (Distributor and Producer/Importer) as well as Restaurant Staff and Other Brewery and Distributor Staff on everything Beer Knowledge Related. (Not sales training, just beer training). If you haven't been to our site, check out www.beerconscious.com and watch the video demos on the home page.
    If anyone is looking to increase their staff's beer knowledge, we have been doing this for over 5 years and we can help you. Check out our Testimonials too. If you are wanting to pass the Cicerone Exam, then we're the perfect fit for you. That is actually why we created out DVD training.
    Anyway, I wanted to offer everyone on here a referral deal. If you become our client and refer anyone else (your distributor, another company, etc) we'll give you $100 off just for the referral and another $300 off if that company becomes a client. If you refer enough business to us, we'll work with you to make sure your team gets trained for free. Check out our packages and feel free to call me any time with questions. Or, if you want to see a couple full sessions of our DVD set, just email us at info@beerconscious.com. Thanks!

-Scott Kerkmans
    Founder, Beer Conscious Training
    303-921-8363
Working...
X