Need a 1/2hp-1hp glycol chiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a 1/2hp-1hp glycol chiller

I'm opening a small microbrewery and I am looking for a 1/2 hp - 1 hp chiller. Anyone have a used chiller for sale?

I'm looking at one from CHI Company out of California as well. Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of material CHI sells?

Thanks,
    Shawn
    Desert Mountain Brewing Company
    Shawn
    Desert Mountain Brewing & Draughthaus
    (406) 250-6454

We will have a multiplex chiller available in the next 4 weeks. 3 month old replacement condenser/evaporator. 3 thermostat activated glycol pumps, with 1 year old rancor thermostat controls (3). This currently keeps three 7bb; horizontal fermenters at +or- 1 degree F., and can crash one tank to 35 F in less than 24 hours, while keeping 35 ft of draft line chilled to 38 to 41, with 8 beers on that tap house.

PM or email salmonriverbrewery@gmail.com for more info, including performance specifics and asking price.

Comment

If anyone sees this -------> The chiller I mentioned in response to DMBC's post, has SOLD.
      (I just had someone check, and I forgot that this was out there. The post I created for the sale of the sold chiller has been removed.

Comment

Working...
      X