Experienced brewer seeking a brewpub opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer seeking a brewpub opportunity

I am looking to express my creativity in a brewpub setting where I can have daily interaction with customers. My previous experience includes production brewing as both an Assistant Brewer and Head Brewer. I am willing to relocate for the right position. Please PM me if you have any opportunities available.

Minnesota Opportunity

Hi Coastal Brewer; any interest in a start-up brewpub within a seven unit, 20 year restaurant company?
    Originally posted by CoastalBrewer View Post
    I am looking to express my creativity in a brewpub setting where I can have daily interaction with customers. My previous experience includes production brewing as both an Assistant Brewer and Head Brewer. I am willing to relocate for the right position. Please PM me if you have any opportunities available.

Comment

Head Brewing Position in WI

If your interested in working for a small brewpub (300 bbls, draft only) in Central WI. The place is called the Blue Heron Brewpub, it's in the town of Marshfield (pop.20,000). Please send your resume to us.
      info@blueheronbrewpub.com Thanks

Comment

AZ Opportunity

Hi
        I was wondering if you are still looking for a pub position. Currently are in the start-up phase of a brew pub in Az that already has 4 restaurant locations. Please send me your resume if you are interested. csbdurango@gmail.com.
        Cheers
        Scott

Comment

FL Brewpub looking for Head Brewer

Sailfish Brewing Co in Ft Pierce Florida is looking for a Head Brewer. It is newly opened and looking for someone enthusiastic, creative and driven. I have attached the full job description if you are intersted. SF Head Brewer Job Description.doc

Comment

Working...
          X