Needed: Rogue Brewmaster - 6 Figure Compensation and Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: Rogue Brewmaster - 6 Figure Compensation and Benefits

For 24 years John Maier has been on the Rogue brewery floor in rubber boots n’ overalls creating and brewing World Class Beer. John can’t do this forever. We need the next John Maier. Come be Rogue’s Brewmaster.

This is America’s greatest brewmaster job, as we’ll let you brew what you want, use whatever ingredients you want, as long as you create unique World Class beers.

The Rogue Brewery is in the beautiful Oregon coast beach community of Newport, a fishing community in which our brewery sits right on the bay looking out to the Pacific. Gorgeous.
    We have a Newport fisherman’s blue collar work ethic; work hard, work fast, break a sweat, work smart.

Ideal person has worked on at least a 15 BBL system in full production. Has brewed more that 20 styles. Has brewed for at least 10 years. Still has passion enough for “creating” that you continue to homebrew new styles. Are curious enough about the craft that you are constantly educating yourself on barrel aging, sours, meads, yeast strains, hop varieties, grain variety, grain roasts, etc. Formal brew education is preferred.

We’ll offer a 6-figure competitive package for a World Class Rogue. Also medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacations, pet insurance and a whole lot of fun.
    Are you good enough to lead the Rogue Revolution? Prove it!

Reply to mike@rogue.com
    Or call anytime…541-961-5030

Still Looking...

Surely there is a Rogue out there somewhere...

Comment

I am a Rogue, but do not have the type of brewing experience required for this position. I am a home brewer that just moved to Albany, OR, and would like to work with Rogue if possible. Let me know if you would like to see a resume.

Comment

Working...
      X