Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NanoBrewery - How many to allow in club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NanoBrewery - How many to allow in club?

Just curious if any other nano's (with taprooms) have membership clubs and if so, how many you're allowing in? I'm not sure at what number of members I should cut off new members.

Thanks!

Founders Club

Apox,

I see everything is going well for you thus far, congrats! We're also running a Founders Club, as I'm sure you've seen on our FB page, and we are cutting it off at 100 members. As of today, before we've brewed a single batch, we have 34 memberships remaining to sell. We should be mashing in by this weekend as we have finally completed construction and received our approvals, and I'm also speaking at a beer tasting event this Saturday, so I anticipate 100% capacity in the very near future. We ran it as a way to reward the early adopters, create some evangelists for the company, and bulster our startup expenses.
    Aaren M. Simoncini
    The Beer'd Brewing Co. LLC
    22 Bayview Ave. Unit # 15
    Stonington, CT. 06378
    Aaren@beerdbrewing.com

Comment

Depends on what those members get, I'd say. We went with 50 because each member gets a unique, engraved mug with whatever they want on it. These already take up a bunch of space. Also, we wanted to do events with the entire club invited and so our fire occupancy helped determine the number. If it was just like, a bigger mug, with 'Founder' on it and everyone shared them I guess you could do many more.
      Russell Everett
      Co-Founder / Head Brewer
      Bainbridge Island Brewing
      Bainbridge Island, WA

Comment

What are the benefits to your respective clubs? We are thinking of starting one soon, as soon as we re-locate.

thanks for your replies.

Aaron

Comment

Working...
        X