Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equipment lease contract?

Greetings,

We are about to lease a brewing system out to some friends/customers. There is much good will on both sides, but I am afraid that we might be forgetting things that should be in writing in our agreement.

Does anyone have a brewing system lease agreement they;d be willing to share? I'll be glad to keep specifics confidential, or you can just delete any sensitive names/prices etc from the document. Mainly I am trying to make sure that we aren't missing any important angles we aren't thinking about right now but that might become relavant sometime down the line.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
    Chris O'Brien
    **Now Available in Bookstores**
    Fermenting Revolution: How to Drink Beer & Save the World

www.beeractivist.com - Drink Beer. Save the World.
    www.breworganic.com - Fine organic and fair trade homebrewing and home coffee roasting supplies.

Any help?

Originally posted by BeerActivist View Post
    Greetings,

We are about to lease a brewing system out to some friends/customers. There is much good will on both sides, but I am afraid that we might be forgetting things that should be in writing in our agreement.

Does anyone have a brewing system lease agreement they;d be willing to share? I'll be glad to keep specifics confidential, or you can just delete any sensitive names/prices etc from the document. Mainly I am trying to make sure that we aren't missing any important angles we aren't thinking about right now but that might become relavant sometime down the line.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
    Chris O'Brien
    Dear Chris,
    Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if you received helped from someone and if yes, if you could share the example?
    Thank you!

Guille

Comment

Working...
    X