Opportunities for travelers in Australia for Brewery Start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunities for travelers in Australia for Brewery Start up

NEB Co, located in the historic town of Uralla in the New England of Australia, is a start-up brewery that aims to start distributing its brands in March next year.
    But….there’s a bit to do before that happens. So we would like to put the word out that we need help! If you think you can add value to a start-up brewery then shoot us an email. The catch is that this is more of a ‘for the love of beer’, or ‘for the love of my resume’, volunteer opportunity. If you’re thinking of a trip to Australia and want to get to know the beer scene and make some contacts then this would be a great opportunity (Check out this link if you are under 30 regarding a Working Holiday Visa http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/work...liday/462/usa/ ).
    We are looking for people to commit for at least 2 weeks from mid-January 2013. Jobs may include: brewery and utilities installation; running test brews and perfecting recipes; touching up our heritage listed premises and installing a bar; installing, testing and running our kegging and bottling toys; and getting to know and enjoy the region while you’re visiting.
    We will provide accommodation and make sure you will have a laugh. So if you think you have a skill that could add value to our start-up then get in touch!!
    Please get in touch via newenglandbrewery at gmail.com

I'll stay for a month if you pay for my ticket.

Comment

Working...
    X