Formally educated brewer seeking Assistant Brewer position near Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formally educated brewer seeking Assistant Brewer position near Denver

I am currently looking for an assistant brewing position in or around the Denver area. I recently returned back home from becoming a certified brewer through the MBAA (Master Brewers Association of the Americas) Brewing and Malting course in Madison, WI.

To your brewery, I will bring a formal brewing education, over 5 years of home brewing experience, a TIPS certification, a bartending certification, 10 years of event planning experience, as well as the ability to make meaningful connections with co-workers and customers. I have over 15 years of experience in the customer service industry and am very much looking forward to brewing beer for the public to enjoy.

I am able to lift over 50 pounds, am extremely passionate about craft beer, and am not afraid of irregular hours, hard work, or undesirable tasks. To know more about my passion for craft beer (and art), please read my blog at inkybeer.com.

I’ve attached my resume (PDF link below) for your consideration. Please feel free to forward to anyone you know looking for a brewer and I really appreciate the help.

Prost! ~ Kim
    KCollins_Resume_11.12_brewer.pdf
    Last edited by inkybeer; 11-19-2012, 08:29 PM.
Working...
X