Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftwerk Tanks

Hey,

I can't find anything on the tank manufacturer Craftwerk. Do any of you have good or bad experiences? I know there are some ex-Newlands people there.

Thanks,
    Porter

Porter Hardy
    Smartmouth Brewing Co.
    Porter Hardy
    President
    Smartmouth Brewing Co.
    Norfolk, VA

Craftwerk Products

Has anyone purchased from these guys? Relatively new to brewing equipment but look good. Reviews?
    Considering buying fermenters any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wholehop View Post
      Has anyone purchased from these guys? Relatively new to brewing equipment but look good. Reviews?
      Considering buying fermenters any advice appreciated. Thanks!
      BUMP! Wondering the same thing.

Jeff

Comment

I know Beards Brewery in Petoskey MI just put a complete system of theres in. Ben or Pete or the contacts there
        Mike Eme
        Brewmaster

Comment

Hi Porter,

We aren't a brewer but have worked with Craftwerks on several projects, and their Technical Director, Mark Harris, was previously our East Region Sales Manager.

A couple projects I located are:
          Old Flame Brewery in Ontario
          Hobbs Brewing is in New Hampshire

Sorry I don't have contacts at either of these two breweries- we sold the chiller to Craftwerks on these and didn't work directly with the breweries. They're good people to work with.

Hope this helps,

Jim VanderGiessen
          Pro Chiller Systems
          jimvgjr@prorefrigeration.com

Comment

We bought a 20 bbl brite tank from them. It is well made, every detail well thought-out. I have known Mark Harris for years - he used to work at Sweetwater and Terrapin before moving on to work for ProRefrigeration and then Craftwerks. The founders of Craftwerks used to work for Newlands, I believe.

On top of good tanks, getting someone of Mark's experience involved in your project will probably save you money and headaches down the road. Just my two cents,
            Linus Hall
            Yazoo Brewing
            Nashville, TN
            www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Great tanks

We bought two 15 bbl Fv's from them and they are awesome. Great quality, great welds. came with everything and great customer service.
              Thinking of getting an entire brewery from them soon. Highly recommended and fair price.

Comment

Working...
              X