Looking for German Brewmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for German Brewmaster

We are starting up a new brewpub/brewery here on the Big Island of Hawaii and need the assistance of an experienced brew master.

Brewmaster

I am a brewmaster of over 30 years, experienced in brewing all kinds of beer at any place and location on the planet.
    Getting tired of commercial brewing, I was looking to spend the rest of my life, which will also be my working life,in the field of start up of micros, training of brewers and organizing this places.
    I attach my cv for your information. I am healthy, top fit and can take any workload and any schedule with ease.

Kind regards

Eberhard
    Last edited by Gatamo; 11-30-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Brewer position

Originally posted by Volcano Brewpub
      We are starting up a new brewpub/brewery here on the Big Island of Hawaii and need the assistance of an experienced brew master.
      Aloha,
      I attempted to reply to your post yesterday, uncertain if it went through. I am an ex-Kona boy, brewing now for over 16 years in the Pacific NW. I am very much interested in this opportunity and would like to contact you directly. Please send contact information to izandlili@aol.com. As an aside, my wife and I will be back on the Big Island March 23 to 30 staying in Konaside.
      I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      Cheers
      Michael Davis
      Head Brewer
      Harmon Brewing Co

Comment

Everybody wants to work on the Fire Island!!

I love the Big Island...

Comment

German Brewmaster

Originally posted by Volcano Brewpub View Post
          Aloha,

I am a German Brewmaster. I attached my application and C.V..
          Cheers. Prost.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcano Brewpub View Post
            Does anyone else find this kind of 'racist'? ie 'looking for a GERMAN brewmaster.

It's one thing to say something like: experience in traditional continental styles and fluency in the German language is required, but to actually judge the applicant by place of birth seems a little off to me. More than off...offensive is a better description. No place in the world I inhabit.

Maybe I'm just being too Canadian.

Pax.

Liam
            Liam McKenna
            www.yellowbellybrewery.com

Comment

I think He wants a german trained brewer. not one of those sieble knock offs that call them selves german brewmaster that did 2 weeks at doemens.

Comment

German Brewmaster

Originally posted by brewmaster 2011 View Post
                I think He wants a german trained brewer. not one of those sieble knock offs that call them selves german brewmaster that did 2 weeks at doemens.
                I am a Swedish trained Brew master who was taught by the Germans! Even BETTER than German brewers!
                I will come to work for you on the Big Island!
                Prost
                David Meadows
                David Meadows
                Brew House Technologist
                TECHNOBREW
                (619)840-3311
                david@technobrew.com

Comment

Has more to do with the training.
                  I was 2 years at Doemens to become a Certified Production Manager for Brewing and Beverage Technology and Braumeister.
                  I have 6 years of commercial brewing and 8 years malting experience. I was working for the last year as Production Manager at a brewery in Utah.
                  If the position is still open let me know and I will send you my info.
                  Last edited by Brauer01; 01-02-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X