Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corny Keg Collars?

Hi all,

Just curious how any nanos that are using corny kegs comply with the TTB requirement for labeling.

Sanke kegs are obviously pretty easy to deal with, but I was wondering what people do for cornies.

Cheers!
    Kevin Shertz
    Chester River Brewing Company
    Chestertown, MD

Printed Sticker Labels

Before we switched to sanke we had Labels approved that fit on Large mailing stickers, one for the style info and the other the fed warning label.

Bill Hamilton
    The Brewer/Co-Owner
    Blue Lab Brewing Co.
    Lexington VA

Comment

keg collars work with both

Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
      tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
      "Your results may vary"

Comment

other options

Was looking into the corney route, decided to talk to pubkeg instead. Cost of cleaning and storage is the same, but less hassle because pubkeg now offers the internal components for sale. So there is no cleaning of kegs or return of dirty kegs. Just POP out the bladder and recycle it POP in a new one and fill.
        Sleiche!
        Bill
        Busted knuckles Brewing Co.

Comment

Originally posted by gray31
          Was looking into the corney route, decided to talk to pubkeg instead. Cost of cleaning and storage is the same, but less hassle because pubkeg now offers the internal components for sale. So there is no cleaning of kegs or return of dirty kegs. Just POP out the bladder and recycle it POP in a new one and fill.
          Thanks Bill, sounds like PubKeg may have changed their business model a little bit since the last time I looked at them. Perhaps I'll give them a call and see what their new numbers look like compared to my old ones.
          Kevin Shertz
          Chester River Brewing Company
          Chestertown, MD

Comment

No problem, in fact just talked to them last week. Very helpful, they are even Willis.g to send a sample keg if you want one.
            Sleiche!
            Bill
            Busted knuckles Brewing Co.

Comment

Working...
            X