Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Bavarian Brewmaster 41 years old

Hi there

My name for this Forum is Doppelmeter (means Doublemeter) this is also my german nickname cause i´m nearly 2 meters small
    I´m a technical trained Brewer and Maltster.
    Afterwards i´ve earned my graduate Diplom Braumeister (Bachelor degree course in Brewing and Beverageproducing) at the Technical University of Munich / Weihenstephan.
    I have worked for several breweries across Germany and Austria as a Brewer and Maltster, and also as Supervisor of
    Brewing and Brewmaster.
    In these positions I was responsible for the whole Productionprocess, from the Brewing Plant in the beginning, over the Fermentation
    Cellar and Filtration, through Bottling and Packaging in the end.

I am also was able to verify my chemical and microbiological knowledge, as I
    earned a degree at the Technical University of Munich/Weihenstephan, and
    in the Brewery Internal Laboratories as well.

I´m seeking for a new opportunity in a Craftbrewery, Brewpub or Startup Brewery as well.
    In order to learn the special technical vocabulary and practice the english language and also to expand my personal horizon
    i´m also willing to start as a Brewer or Brewing Assistant in the beginning.

So if your are searching for a bavarian Brewer with strong Hands on mentality or you need more details about myself or if you have any questions,
    please do not hesitate to send a PM on this Forum.

I will send my CV and my picture to you.
    I am also able to send you all my qualifications and certificates but
    only in the German language.
    If this is no problem, I will be happy to send them.

Cheers Click image for larger version

Name:	a_27.gif
Views:	1
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	192967

Doppelmeter

"Water i love every drop but only with much malt and hop(s)!"

opportunity in Canada

Hello, we are moving and expanding our production and have need of experienced personnel. Please contact me via email to discuss.

Regards,

John Allen, Propeller Brewing
    jallen@drinkpropeller.ca

Comment

Hi,
      I am putting together a brewery business in Asia with an eye to expand around the region. If interested to explore, please send me an email kianhwa2007@gmail.com to discuss further.

Many thanks.

Comment

FloridaYa

New production brewery in florida. Email is drew@skbrew.com Beifall

Comment

we need experienced brewer in Chile

Hallo Doppelmeter - wir brauchen noch einen erfahrenen Brauer in Chile - falls Du interessiert bist, bitte melden por mail:
          agerlach@kross.cl

Originally posted by Doppelmeter View Post
          Hi there

My name for this Forum is Doppelmeter (means Doublemeter) this is also my german nickname cause i´m nearly 2 meters small
          I´m a technical trained Brewer and Maltster.
          Afterwards i´ve earned my graduate Diplom Braumeister (Bachelor degree course in Brewing and Beverageproducing) at the Technical University of Munich / Weihenstephan.
          I have worked for several breweries across Germany and Austria as a Brewer and Maltster, and also as Supervisor of
          Brewing and Brewmaster.
          In these positions I was responsible for the whole Productionprocess, from the Brewing Plant in the beginning, over the Fermentation
          Cellar and Filtration, through Bottling and Packaging in the end.

I am also was able to verify my chemical and microbiological knowledge, as I
          earned a degree at the Technical University of Munich/Weihenstephan, and
          in the Brewery Internal Laboratories as well.

I´m seeking for a new opportunity in a Craftbrewery, Brewpub or Startup Brewery as well.
          In order to learn the special technical vocabulary and practice the english language and also to expand my personal horizon
          i´m also willing to start as a Brewer or Brewing Assistant in the beginning.

So if your are searching for a bavarian Brewer with strong Hands on mentality or you need more details about myself or if you have any questions,
          please do not hesitate to send a PM on this Forum.

I will send my CV and my picture to you.
          I am also able to send you all my qualifications and certificates but
          only in the German language.
          If this is no problem, I will be happy to send them.

Cheers [ATTACH=CONFIG]9131[/ATTACH]

Doppelmeter

"Water i love every drop but only with much malt and hop(s)!"

Comment

UK Brewery

Would you consider a move to the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by gambrinus View Post
              Hallo Doppelmeter - wir brauchen noch einen erfahrenen Brauer in Chile - falls Du interessiert bist, bitte melden por mail:
              agerlach@kross.cl
              Hallo habe Ihnen meine gesamten unterlagen zukommen lassen.

Falls Sie noch weitere Fragen zu meiner Person haben zögern Sie bitte nicht mich anzuschreiben

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas aka Doppelmeter

Comment

still looking?

Are you still looking? PM if so. (private message)

Comment

Working...
                X