keg washer spray ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keg washer spray ball

we are making our keg washer out of a triple sink, and now am looking for a small version of the tank spray ball to fit inside a converted hoff-stevens keg. Anyone know of a supplier?

thanks
    Dave

Our three station keg washer was made by Beverage Machine Company out of Canada. Its for sale if you don't want the hassle of making your own. It includes the following washing steps:

1. Pre rinse
    2. Hot soak
    3. Caustic Wash
    4. Hot Rinse
    5. Steam
    6. Steam Hold
    7. Final Rinse

You can view it at the following address...

This website is for sale! nabrewing.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, nabrewing.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

If you are looking for the heads I don't know if Beverage machine would take a small order like that, worth a shot. If you need anything let me know.

Also are you making a three station washer? We do about 40-45 kegs/hour on our three station machine.

Comment

Spraying Systems makes one that will fit thru the bung hole.

The world's leader in spray technology, Spraying Systems Co. designs and manufactures spray nozzles, air control nozzles, tank washers, accessories, spray systems and controls, and fabricated products such as spray headers and lances. Spray analysis, performance testing, prototyping and consulting services are also available.

Item: 23240

Listed under: Fluid-Driven Tank Washing Nozzle

Comment

Cost...........

I called about that sprayer for our own keg washer. They're about $250 a piece here in Seattleland.............

Comment

These folks have all kinds of nozzles & spray heads...they are very helpful in tailoring a nozzle to your needs.

We’re more than just a spray nozzle manufacturer. We provide custom engineered spray solutions, fabrication and refurbishment programs to various industries.

b

Comment

Try searching for a wine barrel spinner. The $200 range seems normal for stainless ones for tanks. Had a plastic one once but it was too brittle for keg washer abuse.

Comment

keg cleaning

try this web page

I have used these spry heads and they work great!
              Doug A Moller
              Brewmaster
              The Moller Brew House
              (405)226-3111

Comment

Working...
              X