BOOKS about desingning parameters of microbrewery equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOKS about desingning parameters of microbrewery equipment

HI to everyone, Id like to know if u can advise me some books about designig parameters of microbrewery equpments, like diameter, height of the conicakl fermenters, desingning parameters for the whirlpool tank, I m asking about this, because now, I wanna to enlarge my small equipments for a size of batch of 250 litres per day. Thanks for all ur help, and I hope u can help me.
    DANNKEN

Brew Ware, by Lutzen & Stevens has a lot of good, general design info in it regarding modifying and making small brewing systems... it might have most or all of what you want. For info that is not in there, you could ask specific quetions on this forum (e.g. whirlpool design envelope).

Comment

Technology Brewing and Malting by Wolfgang Kunze is a good resource. Just make sure you get the international edition. Otherwise you will have to learn to read German too.
      Drink the beer, destiny of the land.

Comment

I would have to agree strongly with Enkidu that the Kunze book is very useful for brewery design and layout.

It is not the easiest to find (doesn't seem to be available on amazon.com), but you may have some luck posting that you are looking for it on Probrewer. I believe that it is one of the books that the students at UC Davis get, and there may be one or two of those who are willing to part with it at a decent price.

You can find out more information about the book at: http://www.vlb-berlin.org/english/books/kunze/

Best of luck.

Andrew

Comment

thanks

Thanks to all for ur help, I really aprecciate and i will consider each one of ur recomendations.
          Best regards
          DANNKEN

Comment

The Kunze book can also be purchaced from Seibel at their e-store

The Siebel Institute of Technology is a vocational school in Chicago, focusing on brewing education and brewing services since 1868.

the title is

Technology Brewing and Malting

cost is $135 plus shipping

Doug Mosher

Comment

Working...
            X