Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portland Oregon Walk in cooler shoppers beware!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Oregon Walk in cooler shoppers beware!!!!!

Nate, "cooler construction", SnowMan Cooler Boxs". What ever he wants to call his business today or in the future. He screwed me and my
    business partner out of thousands of dollars. Promising the moon and not coming through. Still owes ua a box to replace our "temporary" until he could get the right size. Also owes us almost a grand cash for gear he took "stole" on "trade in". All cash transactions no paper trails. Don't make the same mistakes we did and just steer clear of this clown. I am a brewery owner. Please take my word that he and anyone around him should not be trusted with a dime of your money.

Please feel free to e mail me if you have experienced the same and would like to proceed with me on legal action against him before he claims his next victim. I write this after over one year of him avoiding my phone calls, making lame excuses and doing what ever possible to wiggle his way out of the situation. I have given every chance for him to make this right. My attorney will deal with him from here out. I am thankful to have plenty of witnesses to the "deal".

Thank you for reading. This will be posted on numerous other forums to try to prevent him from doing any more damage to people's businesses, large or small.
    There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
Working...
X