Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young hard worker looking for employment in the brewing industry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young hard worker looking for employment in the brewing industry!

24 years old currently living in the Portland, ME area. Although I have no professional brewing experience I am an experienced home brewer and have built almost all of my equipment giving me a greater knowledge of its purpose. I have experience doing many all grain home brews. I love everything brewing and everything craft beer. What I lack in professional brewing experience I can guarantee I will make up for in hard work and a willingness to learn.

I am willing to do basically anything from cleaning, bottling, kegging, to milling grains. I am available to work long shifts no matter the conditions. Looking to stay in the New England area but if the right opportunity presented itself I would most likely be willing to re locate.

my e-mail is zachary.i.caron@gmail.com please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks
    Zachary Caron
    Attached Files

Originally posted by zachcaron View Post
    24 years old currently living in the Portland, ME area. Although I have no professional brewing experience I am an experienced home brewer and have built almost all of my equipment giving me a greater knowledge of its purpose. I have experience doing many all grain home brews. I love everything brewing and everything craft beer. What I lack in professional brewing experience I can guarantee I will make up for in hard work and a willingness to learn.

I am willing to do basically anything from cleaning, bottling, kegging, to milling grains. I am available to work long shifts no matter the conditions. Looking to stay in the New England area but if the right opportunity presented itself I would most likely be willing to re locate.

my e-mail is zachary.i.caron@gmail.com please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks
    Zachary Caron
    Dude,

Check out Allagash...get in touch with them. They are growing and need bottling line help all the time. Its where everyone starts at Allagash.

Comment

Actually almost landed a job with them this past spring had a few interviews even but at the last minute they decided on hiring someone with a little more experience. I did however email them an updated resume yesterday.

Comment

Working...
      X