Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passionate brewer looking to start career.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate brewer looking to start career.

Hello All!

I am a 28 year old brewer looking to break into the brewing industry in whatever way possible. I'm not opposed to scrubbing floors or cleaning your kettles. If it involves brewing, I'm all about it!

I started homebrewing about 6 years ago on a whim and was immediately hooked. The science and creativity that goes into brewing is absolutely amazing to me. Heck, I don't even mind the cleaning since I love the smells (weird, I know). I quickly moved to all-grain brewing, and eventually designed and built my own HERMS rig that is built to mimick a smaller brewery. I've read everything I get my hands on that pertains to brewing. Yeast culturing, yeast management, water chemistry, etc. All of these have been put into practice on my own rig while I've perfected my recipes. As for recipes... I tend to focus on "out of the ordinary" beers, but I still have a soft spot for the old classics.

In August of 2011, I completed the Concise Course in Brewing Technology at Siebel Institute in Chicago. I'm looking forward to going back and taking their full Master Brewer Certification course at some point in the future.

Over the last year I have been working with a local brewery. I'm not technically on their books, but I suppose you could call me an assistant brewer. I've experienced and assisted with everything involved in the brewing process.

At this point, I'm looking for a paid position somewhere in my area, but would be willing to travel if needed. My hours are flexible.

If you have a position available, please don't hesitate to contact me. I have a resume and cover letter available if requested.

Are you still looking?

If you are still searching for a position please email me at info@seguinbrewing.com. Please attach your resume and cover letter.

Thanks,

Brian Wallace
    Seguin Brewing Company

Comment

part time a Republic Brewing Co

We are currently looking to fill a part time job at our brewery. The work will be mostly bartending, although we are growing quickly and the position has the potential to move toward more responsibilities in brewing, sales and management. We hope to start training in May and be ready for our busy season which is June-October.

We are looking for a team member that is passionate about beer and can communicate that passion with our customers. This is a great foot-in-the-door job that will last for the summer or longer.
      Let me know if you’re interested. We’re flexible and willing to work with quality candidates to ensure a positive opportunity for all.

Emily
      Republic Brewing Co.
      Hometown brewery serving award winning beer and handcrafted soda to locals and tourists - we have something for everyone!

republicbrew@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X