Experienced Production Brewer/Cellar Employee Looking to Relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Production Brewer/Cellar Employee Looking to Relocate

Experience working for brew pubs and as a production brewer/cellarman. I have full knowledge of wort production from brew house to packaging line. I am very motivated, organized and meticulous about keeping a clean and efficient brewery. My personality is friendly, positive and team oriented. I am able to work alone as well as with a team. I do not mind taking direction and will provide my knowledge as needed. At the end of the day I multi task to get my job done and see to that others have the assistance they need to complete theirs. I believe in teaching employees the right way to do things and leading by example. Showing up to work on time and being a dependable employee is important to me as well.

Please take the time to review my cover letter and resume if you believe I would be a good fit for your brewery and would like to speak more. I thank you for your time and look forward to speaking with you.

Cheers,
    Fred Thibodeaux
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fred_thibodeaux; 01-13-2013, 03:34 PM.

Vernal Brewing Co.

Would you be willing to relocate to Utah we are a startup brewery looking to take over the world with great beer!!!

Comment

Please contact me via email at fred_thibodeaux@yahoo.com

Thank you for your interest.
      Cheers

Comment

Heavy Seas Looking for shift brewer

Heavy Seas is currently looking for a motivated, passionate, experienced brewer to join our team. We have a 17 year track record of operation, and are expanding our facility and crew to accommodate additional volumes. We are located in Baltimore, Maryland and close to all the excitement that the Mid-Atlantic area has to offer.
        Responsibilities:
        • Perform all daily duties including but not limited to: brew house operations, tank and environmental cleaning, yeast handling, and filtration.
        • Perform minor maintenance tasks to ensure the smooth operation of equipment.
        • Follow established SOPs
        • Perform all duties in a safe manner
        • Help monitor inventory
        • Cover night and weekend shifts as scheduled or required.
        • Assist with festivals, tours or beer dinners on occasion.
        Requirements
        • Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
        • Ability to work in extreme cold/heat, and frequently wet conditions
        • Ability to reach with hands and arms, stoop/kneel, or crouch
        • Ability to stand/walk for at least 8 hours a day
        • High School diploma
        • Good oral and written communication skills
        • 2 or more years in a manufacturing environment (preferably food or beverage)
        • Work well within a team environment
        • Be able to obtain a forklift license (training provided)
        • Attention to detail
        Preferred
        • 2 years of brewing experience
        • Brewing or Science related education
        This is a full time salaried position with benefits.

If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to joe@hsbeer.com.

Clipper City Brewing Company, dba Heavy Seas Brewing, is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workforce diversity.

Comment

Working...
        X